Tuesday 16 April 2013

Trying To Conceive Group Malaysia (TTCGM)


Alhamdulillah TTCGM dah pun settled with 1st AGM, dan sambutan from the members pun memang menggalakkan, thanks to all members.

Yang penting, thanks a lot to those yg initiate this support group, initiate the effort to gather all the members with the same probs, and shares the experience...and the best part is, group ni bukanlah setakat group borak2 kosong di Facebook, group gossip2 kosong, TTCGM is officially registered with Registrar of Society ( ROS). :) and i'm one of the proud members :)

Since this support group is classified under SECRET GROUP on facebook, therefore, to those yg interested to join and nak tahu lebih lanjut lagi about this support group, you're most welcome to join...
But before that, only admin of the group aje can add u the group, jadinya, u can email to me linda.azrul@gmail.com , provide ur FB name, and introduce sikitlah bout yourself, ye tak? Kalau tak, linda pun tak tahu :) in shaa Allah linda akan add those yg interested :)
Jangan segan, dalam support group ni bnyk info yg kadang2 kita sendiri pun terlepas pandang, bnyk jugak isu yg kita discuss, so kalau rasa banyak masa terluang, browse through all docs, discussion among members...

A lots of activities yg kita dah plan for the groups, 2nd gathering will be End of June 2013, and gathering utk group ni kita akan buat every year in shaa Allah :)

So, why wait? Email me ok?


love
Linda

2 comments:

  1. please add me nurulcika88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck.I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when i am ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3 months of trying, we had a fertility test about a year ago and my womb were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i am slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt ,then i contact the man on this email: fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com, after few weeks the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you DR Fiokpor for helping us get a baby.

    ReplyDelete

share it with me as i appreciate ur thoughts...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...