Thursday 25 April 2013

Bleeding at CD 15?

I'm not sure why am I bleeding at CD15, most probably because I do some work out, maybe that's the reason..can't google more about it since there is no internet onboard...

According to Jay, maybe i'm ovulate, because it do happen to one of our friend also, the different is my other friend bleeding for 1 day only... I'm still wondering, why....

Btw, thanks Allah, it is just 2 days bleeding...and hopefully it will back to normal ( no more bleeding) until my next period... ;)

DH told me to stop work out for awhile...ok..so since i didn't do any work out, i do my own challenge, which is 10 days WITHOUT rice...but i still take any other carb sources, but in a moderate portion..:), harap2 next Bintulu i can lost another 2 kg, :D can I ? Mesti bolehhhhh :))



Love
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

share it with me as i appreciate ur thoughts...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...