Friday 7 January 2011

superhero...

salam

today at 5pm, pilot onboard..kapal superhero kuar around that time...after 1hr plus maneuvering , then baru lah ada masa nk berborak sket sebelum ke-putus-an line..huwarghhhh...huwarghhhhhh :( 

superhero,
we have been together more than 7years..+- since kenal until la sekarang..it is not that easy for me..not easy for me everytime u want to sail again...cuti is the best part...:) when kapal nk blayar..e same feeling appears...sedih, rindu...tiap kali, tiap kali perasaan yg sama datang...yes i know u can call me using satellite phone, u will email me everyday, tq sayang...even we are apart, i can feel ur love, like u were right besides me..so that i feel secure..thanks syg...

superhero,
the best part is bile time cuti..we spend all e time together...we go here and there together..and we never feel bored!yes,..its true...i can't wait for our next holiday...i will wait for u dear..dun worry about me yeah?i will take care myself as u always did..i will always pray for our good as u always remind me....my doa will always for u, semoga sayang selamat dlm menjalankan amanah Allah...insyaAllah..

superhero,
u r my everything, u r such a great husband i ever wanted, u r the perfect gift for me from Allah...alhamdulillah...i will always love u sayang, and i hope u will feel the same...i miss u...


love u my superhero...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

share it with me as i appreciate ur thoughts...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...