Wednesday 16 December 2009

22/12/2009

it has been awhile since my last update..anyway,there's no interesting story to shout out..:)
but anyway am soooo happy and i just can't wait for another a few days to go...
pray that u'll safely arrive my dear...and have a smooth journey..26hours journey..and it will
absolutely tired...yes,i understand..but i know that u feel da same..can't wait to see me again..
rite??yes!
thinking of so many plans for this longggggggg break n leave...:))






~fyi, of course my blog will be quite and no update for long time later on since i'll enjoying my long break and leave with my love..:) anyways there's no different isn't?even i update it or not..this blog is just to fulfill my empty time at the moment..and i would thinking of 'closed down' my blog...:)..and maybe this is my last entry..for the other bloggers..,enjoy writing!if time permit,i'll always fllw and read ur blog...(u know who u are...)..
cheers~

love,
linda_nazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

share it with me as i appreciate ur thoughts...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...